Sunday 29th March 2020
Updated: Monday March 23
- Our Sunday Service will be completely online from this Sunday until further notice. Available at https://live.faithinchrist.org.au & www.facebook.com/faithinchrist/videos
- We will only be having a 10am live stream, 5pm will be postponed until further notice, however the 10am stream will be available to rewatch online.
- Any in-person gatherings under the umbrella of our church are postponed until further notice, mini-churches may continue to cultivate community online via Zoom, FaceTime or Messenger Video, but can no longer meet in homes.
- We will be having a 19 day prayer campaign called COVID 19/19/19 Christ Over Viruses & Infectious Diseases : 19 days of prayer at the 19th hours (7pm) for at least 19 minutes. We will be meeting online on Zoom https://faithinchrist.org.au/191919 (Password is “faithful” if required to enter it). This will begin Tuesday 24th March 2020.
- Please download the Zoom application for your computer and phone/tablet devices as this will be a tool for communication and collaboration that we use moving forward. https://zoom.us/download
- Youth services will also be streamed online with Zoom small groups.
- Online Giving Bank Details: Account name: Faith in Christ Macarthur, BSB: 082-494 Account #: 273869473
- Please join our SLACK group https://join.slack.com/t/faithinchrist/shared_invite/zt-8qa4rk0z-EnneUFC~q4PE0XLQrmfgRA for quick announcements and alerts.
Sunday 22nd March 2020
Sunday 10AM & 5PM in-person Services will be going ahead, with both services streamed online at https://live.faithinchrist.org.au. Main hall is limited to 71 occupants, and overflow area is limited to 55.
* Update: new limits due to strengthened government restrictions of 1 person per 4 square metres means that we are limiting our main hall to 71 occupants and 55 in the overflow. *
COVID-19 Updates for Sunday 22nd March 2020: With the recent government measures of; “social distancing” and limit of 100 persons at indoor mass gatherings, with added restrictions of 1 person per 4sqm, and our shared concern and responsibility for our members health and safety, please keep yourself informed with the following important changes to our church services.
- 10am & 5pm services will go ahead with an overflow (max 55 occupants) upstairs provided once the 71 limit (1 person per 4sqm) is reached in main hall
- Live Streaming will be provided for both services, available on https://www.faithinchrist.org.au/live and Facebook Live https://www.facebook.com/faithinchrist
- If sick or showing cold/flu like symptoms, please stay home and watch online. Please let your pastors and leaders know so they can pray for you, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Require everyone to wash their hands and/or apply hand sanitiser upon entry.
- There will be no Sunday School. Parents will need to supervise their kids to ensure social distancing measures are in place. Alternatively, the live stream will enable them to enjoy church at home.
- Seats will be separated to provide 1.5m social distancing measures. However, families can sit together (move the seats closer) if desired.
- Prayer circles will be replaced with corporate prayer. If you have prayer requests please email email@example.com (We will also aim to have prayer & praise cards placed on the seats to be filled out and placed in the offering)
- Offering envelopes will be placed on seats (Ushers with gloves) and will be collected by appointed ushers via bags/buckets only being handled by one person.
- If you prefer to give online, please contact Leah Cabrera, Cindy Calica, Ps Ray Valenzuela or Ps Nomer Velasco for bank account details for direct transfer.
- There will not be a call to come to the altar, rather calls for response will be taken from your seats. If you need urgent prayer please see a Pastor after the service, however, understand social-distancing measures will still be followed.
- Church AGM this Sunday the 22nd of March will go ahead with similar provisions to a Sunday service as outlined above.